- Computer Networks
- Internet Related
- SAP Related
- Operating Systems
- Programming Languages
- Software Gossips
- Web World
- Mobile Technology
- Video Tutorials
- Guest Articles
- Contact Us
PL/SQL Programming Interview Questions
Mon, 17/12/2012 - 15:10
There are few programming question which are usually asked during PL/SQL programming job role. I have posted 5 such questions and will try to post/update more time to time.
These questions can be helpful to fresehrs or Entry level PL/SQL programmers. For any queries, please leave comment here. You can even add questions too as a comment.
- write a pl/sql to calculate area of a circle for values of radius varying from 3 to 7 and store the radius and corresponding values of calculated area in a table called area.
- Write a pl/sql block to achieve the following scenario if the price of product p0001< 4000 then change price to 4000.the price is to be changed is recorded in the old price table along with product_no & date on which modification is done.
- The manager has decided to increase the salaries of employees working as programmer by 15%. Write a pl/sql code to update salaries of employees & find out how many rows are updated.
- write a pl/sql code that will display department no, employee name, salary of first 10 employees getting highest salary
- create a trigger for updating operation on the employee table we need to keep track of employee’s old salary and in new salary & date on which updating is made along with employee no
Image Source (Logo) : http://www.downloadatoz.com/