As a Perl Developer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of our web based systems. In the position you will be required to work both independently and also be part of a team. You are an excellent communicator and have a can-do attitude. Due to the strong growth of our business we are looking for Perl Developers worldwide to join our Amsterdam based IT-team. The position is open to worldwide applicants; you must be willing to relocate to the Netherlands and we will assist you with obtaining a work/residence for you and your dependents (if applicable).
- You design and develop with colleagues new generation, secure, scalable and high performance web based systems.
- Lead projects; coach and train new developers
- Collaborate with Team Leaders to schedule your technical priorities
- Answer questions regarding our current systems
- Solve problems and issues
- Act as an intermediary for complaints and problems
Required Skills and Experience
- Pragmatic attitude
- Independent and pro-active work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Wide demonstrable experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with Linux and Server Side Technologies/HTTP
- At least 2 years of experience with Perl
- Minimum 4 years of experience with software development
- Preferably University level in Math or IT
- Currently living in the Netherlands or prepared to relocate to the Netherlands
Are you ready to relocate to Amsterdam and join an international, result driven, fun & dynamic work environment?
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands.
Please apply through our website:
For more information or questions, contact Ingrid Eigenraam (Recruiter) on +31 (0)20 715 8393 or email@example.com. No agencies please!
OBJECTIVE: Looking forward to be part of a reputed company as a Software Professional where the work would stimulate professional as well as personal growth and encourage learning and creativity.
- Having 2.0 years of experience as a Perl developer. Under gone one months training as a fresher.
- Strong working knowledge of Perl scripting.
- Have hands on experience with command line prompt in Linux/Unix environment and Comfortable in Perl Regular Expression.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Perl development.
- Good understanding of Oracle database. Well versed in working with RDBMS like Oracle.
- Strong knowledge in writing code, doing enhancements, understanding existing modules.
- Involved in Software Development Life cycle including Requirement Analysis development, Reviews. Active participation in interaction with clients for Issue resolution/clarifications.
- Languages : Perl Scripting,HTML
- Databases : SQL
- Operating System : UNIX,Windows
Title : Web Crawling For USA &INDIA
Role : Application Development & Implementation
Technology : Perl, svn, UNIX.
Team Size : 6
The Web Scraping and Crawling Service is also capable of discovering valuable resources that are dozens of links away from the start set, while carefully pruning the millions of pages that may lie within this same radius. Crawling store locator for US and India Sites, and keeping the track of the latest Information. Data will parse to separate the Dealer Name, Street, City, State, Phone etc...
Current Roles and Responsibilities:
Feasibility of modifying the existing code as per changes on site. Writing and modifying the modules as per client specifications. Written codes for automating the process. Written web applications for performance and quality reports. Participated in client conversations and chatting. Responsible for production server support.
Title : Quick Quotes (Product Based Crawling)
Role : Application Development and Implementation
Technology : Perl, svn, Linux. Team Size : 10
Crawling Each and every Product of Brands and gathering their Features, Specifications, Model NO. , Price etc. Information. This Project is mainly used for giving the Latest price of required product which is nearer to your current location. So the user can make the fare decision to buy product. Current Roles and Responsibilities: Created different modules as per client specifications. Written codes for automating the process. Involved in production supporting Developed web applications for performance and quality reports. Participated in client meetings.
You may apply directly to the given link provided in the post.